Upon successful completion of this program, students are awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting. North Alabama Dental Assisting Program is a 14-week course, taught only on Saturdays. Classes are held on 12 out of the 14 Saturdays from 8-5. There is a required 100 minimum hour internship/externship to be done during the week, which is meant to work with the student’s schedule. There are no set days for the intern/externship.
If paying in full:
$3,995 – “Early Bird” Special if paying in full – This offer is available for those who register at least 2 months prior to the first day of the next available class. *A 5% discount will be applied to students who pay in full with either cash or check at the time of registration.
$4,495 – Tuition for those who register up until the day before class begins, if paying in full. *A 5% discount will be applied to students who pay in full with either cash or check at the time of registration.
If making payments:
$4,295 – “Early Bird” rate if making payments throughout the course. This offer is available for those who register at least 2 months prior to the first day of the next available class.
$4,795 – Tuition for those who register up until the day before class begins, if paying making payments throughout the course.
The above tuition covers all costs for the course, except for a pair of black scrubs, safety glasses, and a pair of closed toe shoes. North Alabama Dental Assisting Program is a 14-week course, taught only on Fridays. Classes are held on 12 out of the 14 Fridays (plus another day for CPR and OSHA). There is a required internship/externship to be done during the week, which is meant to work with the student’s schedule. There are no set days for the intern/externship. There will be eight classroom hours per week for a total of eighty (80) classroom hours of instruction. Classroom hours will be from 8-1. This will include clinical “hands on” training. The lecture training will be done at home via an online lecture. In addition, there is approximately 80 hours of home study plus a mandatory 100 hours of chairside training for a total of approximately 260 course work hours.
The tuition fee includes all of the following:
- Lab jacket that will be required to wear during every intern/externship
- All training and visual aids, materials, and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
- On site CPR training and certification
- On site OSHA training and certification
- Online Front Office training
- Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual hands on training during the course of study.
- There are no hidden costs or expenses once you get started.
- A Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting, A letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience will be awarded to select students
- Dental x-ray training in accordance with state regulations.
- Training in General Dentistry, including Endodontics, Crown & Bridge, Amalgam & Composite Restorations, Impressions, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, 4-handed dentistry, and much more!
- Actual clinical experience and live patient practice (during the internship required weekly).
- All training is done by dental professionals in a practicing dental office, not a classroom.
*The cost does not include: A pair of black scrubs required to be worn during the internship/externship, a pair of safety classes, and a pair of closed-toed leather shoes required to be worn by OSHA.
Every student paying NADAP directly must have a Co-Signer Agreement completed prior to acceptance into the school. This agreement is to ensure tuition payments are kept current, otherwise the student’s co-signer will be required to make the students payments.
CareCredit is an independent financing institution that after checking your credit, will loan you either a partial or full amount of the tuition, and charge 0% interest for up to 6 months. After the time period is over however, CareCredit will tack on a pretty hefty interest rate. Many students choose this option! You can contact them either on their website at www.carecredit.com or by calling them at 1-800-677-0718.